Saturday, August 9, 2008

Off Day

I haven't actually taken an off day since I started this blog, so I think it would be a good idea to give my legs some rest. I can definitely still feel yesterday's trip.

So instead, I would like some feedback from whoever's reading. Does the page open slow for you because of all the pictures? I know there's a lot of them, and I'm afraid this is becoming a problem. Is there a way I can give each post its own individual page? Similar to how they do it on Deadspin? I tried to find a way, but came up empty. After looking around other Blogspot blogs, I'm assuming this is not an option.

So is the page too slow, or is it manageable?

Any other feedback, praise, criticism, tips, etc? Please leave a comment or shoot me an e-mail.


Lastly, the Minnesota Twins play the Royals tonight at 6:10. Francisco Liriano makes his second start since being recalled to the rotation. Here's to hoping he can stay hot and spark the Twins to the playoffs.




Also, thanks to Grand Forks Life and Campus Dakota for the free publicity! I really appreciate it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jon, have you thought about doing the RRIBT?

JP said...

Is that the big bike tour? Like the description of the blog says, I'm not an experienced cyclist. I'm sure it would be a lot of fun, but I'm fairly certain I would die to be honest.