Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy First Day of School

So the bad news is that apparently my motherboard is fried on my Dell laptop, but the good news is that it should be fixed tonight. They're sending someone to my apartment to fix everything. So we should be back to normal tomorrow.

The other bad news is that school has started and I'll have a lot to juggle now, but I'm up to the task. Check back tomorrow night.


Good thing it's just the motherboard that got broken:



Kidding of course...credits for that image go to eyestare.com I guess.

UPDATE:

So I guess the guy who's going to come fix my laptop has a bad cold and had to push the appointment back one night. Summer colds are the worst. Back to normal tomorrow hopefully.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...

That laptop looks normal, at least from what I hear of most people's opinions of Dell...

Coffee Guy said...

I've purchased around $30,000 in Dell equipment over the years (servers, notebooks, and desktops), and have never had a single problem. Honestly.

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm going to school for IT stuff, and we have a lot of Dells at school. I don't judge the Dells based on what I do at school as they are used by a lot of people. But the students I'm around all generally hate Dells and won't do anything with them unless they can pick it up at a cut-rate price.

Meanwhile, the only Dell labeled equipment I've ever purchased was a POS. But I try not to judge based on that one item...

Anonymous said...

uh....thats a lenovo laptop, not a dell.

Anonymous said...

Dude,, That's an IBM laptop...